What is free money and how can you receive it?
What is it?
Free money is exactly how it sounds. When you create an account with a casino you can often qualify for a no deposit bonus as a reward for joining up with that particular casino. Often on the homepage of the website, or on their offers page, you will see a joining offer. A lot of the time it will say ‘no deposit bonus’, and then the amount. For example a casino may deposit £10 in your account for free, for you to then go and use to play on their site.
How do you obtain the free money?
Each promotion that you see on any casino website will have its specific terms and conditions attached to it. If it is free money via a no deposit bonus, then the free money amount, should automatically be added to your account, once it is created. In other cases, players can receive free spins as a no deposit bonus which will also be credited to their account once they start playing. Customers may have to complete the full verification process when joining, before they can see the amount in their account.
If any problems are experienced, then the casino customer support will be able to solve them.
Do you need to enter a bonus code before receiving free money?At times you may be required to enter a bonus code. These bonus codes will be found in the terms and conditions of the offer, on the homepage next to the joining offer, or will be found via a quick google search. You should not have to search hard for a casino bonus code and if you are required to enter one -it will be clear where to – during registration. Often you will not have to enter a bonus code to claim free money. Simply by creating an account, registering your details will suffice and the bonus will be credited to your account. Many sites will ask you to register card details with them, before they release free money. This is to ensure that you have the means to deposit money and use the casino.
Do online casinos offer regularly free money promotions?
There is a great deal of competition between online casinos, so it is in their best interest to offer customers good reason to join their website. Each casino will regularly offer great deals, bonuses and promotions in order to entice people to join.
Promotions may offer free money but it may not always be a no deposit bonus. There are different bonuses that casinos can offer and these are explained in the next section.
The different types of free money promotions
Casinos may always offer free money to new customers, and it is definitely worth knowing the different types you may see advertised.
Free casino credits
Casino credits are a way of playing games for free. The good thing about credits is that they can often be used around the whole casino. They may have specific wagering requirements, but they can be used on any game.
This is a free bonus which directly puts a cash value into your account. The free cash will have very specific terms and conditions but can often be used around the site, on varied games.
Free spins are specifically to be used on casino slot games. They may have to be used on specific games too, so it is always worth checking the terms and conditions.
Pros and cons of using free money as a way to boost your starting capital.
Whilst you can use your free money to boost your starting capital, it is not a guaranteed way of doing so.
- Using free money will really allow you as a customer, to get used to playing within the casino environment. This will boost your confidence and allow you to feel comfortable before using your own money.
- Using free money on many games, can allow you time to choose your favourite.
- Free money can allow you to build up a pot of cash from winnings. All winnings will be shown in your bank account so if customers are lucky, they can keep it increasing in value.
- It is fun to use the free money which you have qualified for, and customers know it is a no risk way of gambling.
- A lot of free money promotions may have wagering requirements – you may not always be able to gamble exactly what you wish.
- Some free money promotions will not allow you to claim progressive jackpots. It is always worth checking with customer support.
- Free money is not often withdrawable immediately. Winnings from free money may not also be freely withdrawable. Customers may have to wager their winnings a specific number of times, before they can withdraw the money into their bank account.
The terms and conditions vary greatly for each offer of free money. They contain a huge amount of information and the clauses should be read very carefully. This will ensure that you as a customer, know where you stand.
From above you should hopefully realise that there are plenty of online casinos, free start money promotions to be had. They are regular and every casino should be able to offer new customers a bonus. They vary greatly and it is worth doing your research, to find the best free money offer for you.
Always check the specific terms and conditions, and customer support is always available to help if customers have any queries.