How does the Cashback Weekend Promo Work?
You first have to deposit a minimum of £25 or more to your Las Vegas casino account. If you’re wagering on Roulette games, use the bonus code MARKER, and for all other non-Blackjack and live games use DEALER. Play the game of your choice, depending on the code you entered. In case you don’t win the game, the casino will give you a percentage of your deposit loss. The amount given will depend on how much you wagered and the maximum amount that can be given as cashback is £500. The casino credits the cashback amount to your casino account by the next Monday.
These are very simple steps to follow. What’s even better is the fact that the cashback has no wagering requirement, so you can either cash out the amount or keep playing.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion runs every weekend from Friday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59
- To participate, you have to make a minimum deposit of £25. You also have to use the code “MARKER” for Roulette games and “DEALER” for non-Blackjack and live casino games
- Each player can only claim one deposit code per weekend
You will receive 5% – 15% Cashback on your deposit losses. The awarding criteria are as follows:
Roulette – wagers of up to £499 will receive 10% cashback on the deposit losses. If you wager £500 or more, you will get 15% cashback on your losses Non-Blackjack and live casino games – if you wager up to £999 you will get 5% cashback. Wagers of £1,000 or more will attract 15% cashback on losses
- The cashback is only given based on deposit losses only
- The cashback amount has zero wagering requirements
- The minimum payment you might receive is £5 while the maximum payment amount is £500
- The casino notifies players of the exact amount given back through personalised notifications