Terms and conditions for this promotion
This promotion shall run from 2nd August 2021 until 9th August 2021 at 7 AM GMT. Plays outside this time period will not count towards this promotion.
This HeySpin Casino bonus promotion is in association with Gamomat.
Only 5 games are valid for this promotion, and they include; Ramses Book, Books and Bulls, Royal Seven XXL, Fancy Fruits Respins of Amum Re, and Crystal ball.
Winnings in this tournament are based on the sum of the single highest win in relation to the bet. For example, if a player spins £1 and manages to win £5, then their final score shall be 5 according to a special formula.
The special formula used to calculate the scores is as follows; Winnings ÷ Bet = your score.
The minimum amount you can wager in one play is £0.10
- 1st Position – £2000
- 2nd Position – £1500
- 3rd Position – £750
- 4th Position – £500
- 5th Position – £250
- 6th Position to 10th Position – £100
Other Terms & Conditions
- Cash prizes from this promotion shall be awarded on 10th August 2021
- There are no wagering requirements on bonuses won in this promotion.
- HeySpin reserves the right to cancelling, amending, or modifying this promotion by publishing the amended version on this promotion’s internet page.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one person per household address, telephone number, email address, computer, or mobile device.
- This tournament is only open to players with an active player account and has deposited a minimum of £ 10 into their account.
- Players must be of 18 years or older to take part in this tournament.
- Players residing in the United States of America are not allowed to take part in this tournament.
- If you choose to place bets on other games after winning the bonus, your wager will make use of real money funds in your account. In the event that the real money funds are not sufficient to cover your bet, then the bonus funds shall be used to cover the rest of the bet.
- All payments made to your player account must be from a single source, on which you are the account holder.