Player Feedback & User Reviews of LeoVegas
We will review and publish it as soon as possible.
Strengths of LeoVegas
- LeoVegas provide instant play to a number of casino games to its loyal clients. They use the software services of 9 leading gaming software companies to facilitate the variety in games.
- Both on desktop and smartphone, the website has a live chat platform that runs for 24 hours 7 days a week. Through this channel clients can instantly place their requests and get instant help on any matter that arises. Clients can also reach the customer care team through UK Free phone, Emails and international calls.
- LeoVegas website is protected by a high encryption system that ensures all games, financial transactions and any other data exchanged in the website remains private.
- Comes with an assortment of games in Slots, Virtual Poker Tables and Video poker. They also have live Dealer rooms that play for instant cash.
- LeoVegas has one of the best conflict resolution approaches with a high success rate in solving client disputes.
Weaknesses of LeoVegas
- Though there are lots of bonuses to be won, unfortunately they are not available for everyone.
- While other online gambling casinos only restrict their services to one or two countries, LeoVegas has a huge disappointing list. The countries banned from accessing the LeoVegas website include all states of America, all African countries but not South Africa, Latin America, Russia, Estonia, Asia, Ukraine and Serbia.
- The site doesn’t support any jackpot video games or bonus poker games like other leading online casino websites.
- Though the live chat support is always available, the customer care team can be outwardly rude, unreasonable and unhelpful to clients. From many customer testimonials, LeoVegas really need to work on their customer support to boost their PR.
- Though it supports most of the popular e-wallets, withdrawing wins can sometimes be a nightmare. Withdrawals can be held pending and unreasonable requests sent to the client before the funds are withdrawn.
Reputability of LeoVegas
LeoVegas is an online casino established in Sweden and globally known as the King of Mobile Casino. The online casino has come a long way in ensuring its clients enjoy a smooth experience especially when playing on the mobile phone platform. LeoVegas is known to give lucrative casino bonuses on sign up, promotions to ongoing tournaments and live table games and a ready online support in case of trouble.
As a legally operating online casino, LeoVegas is registered and licensed under the government of Malta, under the Malta Gaming Authority. Additionally, the website is also governed by the UK Gambling Commission that promotes a smooth gambling environment for both players and casino owner. This ensures its credibility as a genuine online casino.
For additional safety, LeoVegas uses a top SSL Encryption provided by Digicert. This ensure that high level security is provided for all transactions handled via the website, especially sensitive data like client profiles and financial information. The same can be said about the various online casino games provided by LeoVegas. All games are run by high end software from leading software developers like Playtech, IGT, Evolution Gaming, Cryptologic and NextGen to mention a few.
Deposit and withdrawal processes are said to be straightforward given the casino supports some of the popular e-wallet channels. For deposits, clients can use MasterCard, Neteller, POLi, Maestro, Visa, PaysafeCard, Trustly and Skrill. To withdraw wins from their accounts, clients can use Visa Electron, POLi, Neteller, Skrill, and direct wire transfer to a registered bank account is possible as well.
Problems with Withdrawals at LeoVegas – Possible Causes
LeoVegas only has six approved channels which clients can use to make withdrawals. The methods are as mentioned above with money transfers to E-Wallets like Skrill taking only a maximum of 3 hours to reflect. Bank transfers may take a while but not more than three days.
Problems with withdrawals can arise if the client directs funds to a payment channel not registered by LeoVegas. Additionally, providing false information or mistaking one’s bank account may also lead to a delay in processing funds. LeoVegas also reserves the right to hold client funds pending investigation of the client’s conduct on the website. The online casino may also refuse to release payments if the client has a negative balance on their account which must be paid to LeoVegas.
LeoVegas also holds the right to suspend an account without notice if they are investigating an issue or if the account has been dormant for a while. In such a case, payments may also be frozen until this dispute is frozen. Bonuses and promotions also have a window period of claiming them after which they are no longer valid; in most cases, if you don’t claim your bonuses within 60 days, they are rendered invalid and cannot be withdrawn.
Evaluation of LeoVegas
As far as customer satisfaction goes, LeoVegas seem to have a lot to polish on before the positive reviews increase. The biggest issue about playing at the online casino is in payouts and the lack of bonuses for a large list of countries.
A lot of gamblers complain of delayed payments and it seems like LeoVegas will always fish for a reason not to release the player’s money. The online customer care team could also do with a bit of etiquette especially in responding to client distress queries. As far as the website design goes, it boasts of amazing graphics and a user friendly interface that is highly interactive in both desktop and mobile phone. The Live games are by far the most loved section of the online casino games.
However, LeoVegas should also update their bouquet of games, and perhaps offer something different than the obvious array of slots provided by rival online casinos. If they can also give bonuses and promotions to more countries, this can be the start of a great user review and more positive ratings from consumers.