No Deposit Free Spins – Additional Free Spins as Bonus
The word casino conjures up the idea of excitement, fun and games. They are a fantastic, and enjoyable way of spending your leisure time. Online casinos bring a real life casino onto your computer, so you can transport yourself, and play any time.
There are free spins no deposit casinos to be found. This means that customers can enjoy extra playing without spending their own money. This is great, as you can still claim winnings from these bonuses. This review explains the topic of free spins, in a little more detail.
Free Spins No Deposit – What Is It?
A huge part of what a casino offers customers, is slot machines. Slot games offer a quick, simple and fun way of playing a casino game. The idea is that you choose a game (they all have very different themes), pull the trigger (via a button or handle) and the slots will spin. If the winning picture / words are shown then you have won. There are also mini games attached to a lot of slot games, and they can become quite complicated depending on the game.
Some online casinos will offer free spins without customers having to put in a deposit. This is a great way of trying the games for free. Customers will still have to create an account with the casino to claim these free spins, to win real money. There are several types of free spins from no deposit which are outlined below.
A lot of the time bonus spins will have to be made in specific games, and with a specific wager. Often you will have to then use your winnings as spins in games, for a specific number of times, before you can withdraw anything.
Bonus spins without wager
Same as above but you will be able to withdraw winnings straight away. These type of spins can be found, but it is worth checking terms and conditions first.
Casino specific spins and currencies
There are casinos who have created their own currencies. Free spins at these casinos may generate their currency, therefore letting customers get bigger bonuses in the long run.
When you have created an account with a casino, and there is a free spin no deposit offer, the spins will often be automatically credited to your account.
Pros and Cons of No Deposit Free Spins
Are the no deposit free spins a good idea?
- Free fun, what’s not to like!
- You can really get used to how a game works, and decide if you want to continue.
- Many casinos can offer customers real money winnings, even on their free spins.
- Slot machines work on random number generators. In short, you have the exact same chance of winning the majority of the time as any other player, whether using free spins or real money.
- Free spins with no deposit offers a no risk way of playing.
- You will always find different offers at every casino. This makes it hard to decide which one to join, and also means you may always see better offers elsewhere as they are always changing.
- You are often confined to where you can use your free spins. You may only be able to use them on one game or as a certain wager.
- There are a lot of terms and conditions attached to free spins. This means that you may not actually be able to withdraw any winnings, until you have placed many more spins than were given for free. For further information contact the casino’s customer support.
- Certain free spins with no deposit will only be offered when playing in certain countries.
Are There Free Spins Offers for Loyal Customers and Are They Often Conducted?
You may think that free spins are only offered to new customers to entice them to join, however existing customers can also enjoy free spins. Many casinos now offer loyalty programmes which means that if you regularly play, you will be made aware of any spins or bonus codes that are offered. These can be in the form of free spins no deposit as outlined above, but there will also be deposit based free spins available.
Loyalty programmes and offers for existing members may vary, depending on how much the customer visits the casino, and plays. Customer support will be able to answer any queries regarding loyalty offers.
Are loyalty offers often conducted?
This will depend upon the casino. Loyalty offers can be found in several ways;
- Online – The majority of websites will have an offers and promotions page. Regularly checked, this will show existing customers any offers they can partake in.
- Email / Newsletters – Loyalty offers are often emailed to customers, and these can be in the form of a newsletter.
- Online campaigns – There are many blogs or campaign sites online which keep track of casino offers for new, and existing customers.
- Casino currency – If you are playing for a casino with its own currency then you can earn free spins this way. The more you play, the more currency you build up, which can then be traded for free spins.
Each casino operates on its own terms and conditions for all promotions. For any bonus offers, always check these first before you play.
Do the Free Spins Apply for All Slots, or Only for Certain Ones?
This will entirely depend on the casino and the offer they are promoting when you join. However, the majority of the time, free spins will only be available to use on certain games. These games will be specified clearly in the attached terms and conditions.
Why Online Casinos Offer Free Spins
There are several reasons to offer free spins to customers.
- So that customers create an account with that casino.
- Customers can get used to how the casino works and how the games work.
- Customers enjoying the free spins, may then become loyal customers.
- There is a lot of competition with casinos, so the more customers that join a specific casino, the better.
Can Players Use No Deposit Free Spins to Win Progressive Jackpots?
Once more, this will depend on the casino, and the free spin offer, to which the customer qualifies for as they join. There are casinos that will allow no deposit free spins to continue to win the jackpot. This is fantastic as progressive jackpots can reach a very high amount. The promotions specific terms and conditions will provide an answer to this. Plus customer support is a good way for a customer to ask further questions, before they claim an offer.
In conclusion free spins requiring no deposit are a fantastic promotion. They are fun to use and offer customers a lot of entertainment. As you can then go on to win real money prizes, it can pay to play.